Yesterday when Donovan woke up, he came into our room to wake us up. He gave Kevin a big hug and said "You are the best Daddy in my whole wide life."
How cute is that?!
This morning, Kevin said maybe we would go to the "B-E-A-C-H" today just to drive around. Jonathan immediately said "Go to the beach?" WHAT?! We haven't been talking about this and Kevin spelled it. Did it sound enough like that for Jonathan to figure it out? I think this kid is going to be crazy smart!
What a beautiful day God has given us today. I hope you go out and enjoy it. :) I think we are going to drive to the B-E-A-C-H.
Orphan Sunday, November 6th, 2011
14 years ago

So cute!!! I am telling you they are smarter earlier now then when we were kids!!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!! Hope you had fun at the B-E-A-C-H :)
ReplyDelete