Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm still here....

I don't know if anyone is even looking at this blog anymore. It's been so long since my last update. Honestly, right now my life is nearly consummed by TAKS and Teeball. TAKS will be over on Thursday (please, God.... let them all pass!). Teeball is SO much fun to watch - WAY more fun than TAKS!


I promise to catch up on things, including very belated Easter photos, after TAKS is over. In the meantime, if anybody is still out there, here are picture of our bull terrier (not at ALL like nor related to a pit bull - she' like the Target dog). Her name is Abbey. She is sporting Donovan's star sunglasses as she lounges in the sun on Easter day. Isn't she awesome! She's a great dog and loves the boys. She let's them do anything to her. She's even been dressed up like a baby.





























1 comment: