Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to School

Wow! I can't believe that Donovan starts Kindergarten a week from tomorrow. Time certainly does fly. I'm so excited about all of the opportunities that he will have in the coming year.

Jonathan wishes he was going to Kindergarten, too. He has been thanking God for Kindergarten in his evening prayers. TOO CUTE!!!!!

They have both changed so much since this time last year. Especially Jonathan. The "baby" is going away and a little boy is very quickly appearing in his place. His language skills are just astounding me. He is SO smart and hysterically funny.

This week one of my favorite things seems to have disappeared forever. Jonathan used to call his brother "DONONAN" and then he transitioned to "DOVAVON", but now he is suddenly saying "DONOVAN" and the precious mispronunciations are gone. I will miss them, but it is very exciting to watch our baby boy turn into a curious and enthusiastic little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment